We believe that simplicity is a good thing. I only make products that I am happy to give to my own children to eat. When you give your child a Luckybar, you know that you are giving your child real protein without unnecessary ingredients.
Let’s face it… Kids are awesome! They are inquisitive, funny, kind, silly interesting and so much more. They are also not all the same, which is why we have created multiple flavors to appeal to so many children.
What is protein and what does it matter? How much should my child have?
- Protein is critical in growth and development, immunity, and maintaining a strong heart & lungs*
- It also helps produce the energy that children need to play and learn – 10% of a child’s energy comes from protein! *
- Proteins maintain and replace body tissue, such as muscles, bones, blood, and body organs*
*Source: San Francisco Chronicle
Protein is key for kids health and wellness. If you can make protein taste great like a carb, kids will eat more protein, be healthier, gain muscle and do better in life– Dr. Sasson Moulavi
Eat This… Not That!
Luckybars… What’s in them!
We believe that simplicity is a good thing. I only make products that I am happy to give my own children to eat. When you give your child a Luckybar, you know that you are giving your child real protein without unnecessary ingredients. Made from superior ingredients.
- Have more protein in each bar than 2 large eggs!
- Low sugar
- Low carbohydrates
- Low sodium
- No cholesterol
- Low fat
- Enjoyed by picky eaters everywhere!
- Small enough for little hands and little bellies, but large enough to fill them up with high quality ingredients
- Crafted in small batches by people who care about the food we make for your family
- Delicious and natural bar with no fillers or preservatives
- Founded by a Mom… Crafted by a Doctor
What’s not in them!
Moms Rule Too!
For so many of us, having a picky eater becomes a series of asking, coaxing and often even bribing. No doubt, having a picky eater can be a challenge but here is the good news moms…you can do it. I did and so can you! Here on our site we will continue to share tips, recipes and more. Picky kids totally rule, but guess what moms…you rule too!
Included in every box of Luckybars are stickers to encourage and reward our little cuties to eat and keep our bodies nourished. Please enjoy these and send us pictures of your picky eater with their stickers!